Get a Free Consultation Today
Human Growth Hormone is better known as the “fountain of youth” because it’s the only known treatment to man that can actually reverse many aspects of aging. It’s the only current product on the market that targets body-wide cellular regrowth. Although at times abused by bodybuilders, the benefits of human growth hormone are obvious, and the results are clear after as little as a month of treatment. Much like testosterone therapy, HGH is taken as an injection. However, unlike it’s testosterone counterpart, the injection is not intramuscular, and is taken in the fat tissue with a small and painless needle, much like diabetic injections. Although there are some controversial debates regarding HGH therapy, the results are agreed upon by the majority of physicians. At Bodytech, we focus on the most effective solutions, please find a list below of the most trusted products on the market:
Alternatives to HGH Therapy:
Having explained the significance of the growth hormone and the benefits gained by having good levels of HGH with HGH therapy, I’ll provide a few tips to increase growth hormone naturally, which when combined with the above injections can propel your results to a “new” you.
Before we begin, I would like to remind you that the growth hormone, along with other important hormones in our body, have important jobs, like preserving, or increasing the muscle mass, maintaining low body fat, improving circulation, strengthening bones, controlling cholesterol levels, insulin levels, and obviously helping you against the factors of aging.
If we can raise the growth levels, our body will work better to process foods, and from there we can take advantage of it’s benefits. To acheive this, there are several strategies. I will focus on the more natural, safer and less expensive one, though a combination of exercise, diet, and hgh therapy can increase your growth levels enormously. That is, we will make our pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone alone. Here are the steps to increase levels naturally:
- High intensity workouts: push-ups, sprints, series, HIIT, Crossfit, … all these exercises will increase our HGH levels. For this purpose, intensity is far more important than the duration of the exercise. We need to activate our muscle fibers as quickly as possible, straining muscles, and producing lactic acid.
- Sleep like logs. It is important to get enough sleep to ensure high levels of growth hormone. About 70 to 80% of the production of HGH is carried out while sleeping. If we cut our sleep, we will damage our HGH production. Moreover, it is not only about sleeping the eight hours, but sleep them well. Good sleep quality is king. Waking up with a feeling of freshness and comfort are some of the key parts of good sleep.
- Avoid sugar after intense training. Sugar consumption (especially fructose) within 2 hours after exercise causes the hypothalamus to releases somatostatin, which reduce the production of HGH.
- Consume foods with a low glycemic index. This is where insulin and HGH come together. Therefore, maintain a diet with foods such as apples, pears, oats, wheat, brown rice (after workouts only) … will be the basis for increasing the levels of HGH.
- Quality protein for dinner. Amino acids help boost the production of HGH. So do not forget the chicken, turkey, salmon, cottage cheese, milk, yogurt, … they are good allies at dinner.
- After training, add 2 to 5 grams of glutamine as a supplement. This is the most abundant amino acid in the body. It is shown that a small amount, 2 grams daily, increases plasma levels of HGH. In addition, according to studies, could provide significant benefits in maintaining muscle tissue.
Keep a good clean liver. You must know that all of the HGH is absorbed by the liver and converted to IGF-1, so if the liver is not in perfect condition, it can not experience the benefits of HGH. Do not drink a lot of alcohol, always well hydrated and eat a balanced diet will be the keys to have a liver in perfect condition.
Now that you know what the benefits of HGH and HGH therapy are, and how you can increase it only remains to take the list and start following them.
Note: If your interest is mostly with the regenerative effects of HGH therapy, please be advised that the results can be significantly higher in combination with a testosterone solution. Speak with one of our representatives today to find out more. Please be aware that other brands of testosterone are not recommended as they might be counterfeit.
About Human Growth Hormone Therapy
When we age, our bodies natural HGH production decreases over time. The various effects of aging are visible as HGH levels decrease. Replacing HGH in Human Growth Hormone deficient adults, with therapy, we significantly eliminate these symptoms, reversing the effects of aging. When implementing therapy with HGH injectables, you can expect these goals to be optimized. Getting rid of wrinkles, skin rejuvenation, regrowth of collagen, reduction of body fat, better sleeping patterns, deep sleep, increased lean muscle mass, better vision, quicker recovery time, decreased belly fat, more energy, better sense of well being. There has never been a medical or pharmaceutical product in the medical community that has been as effective in reversing the aging process as Human Growth Hormone
What is HGH?
HGH is a produced in the anterior portion of the pituitary gland. It is made up of 191 amino acids. The production of Human Growth Hormone Begins to decrees with age, HGH is the master Hormone in the body that basically make all other hormones go . Human Growth Hormone Reaches its Highest levels in your early youth trough out your teenage years in to your early 20’s and decreases dramatically .. At age 45, our HGH Levels are only 35% as compared to when you were in your early 20’s.
- Healthier skin
- Reduction In Body fat
- Reduction in belly fat
- Better vision
- Better sense of well Being
- Quicker Recovery time
- Better Sleeping Patterns
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Get you ride of Joint pain
- These are some of the advantages of Human Growth Hormone
How to know if HGH is right for me?
HGH dosage is dependent on a persons Blood work results, Doctor’s consultation and other results and aspects the physician determines in each individual case. This why it is imperative to have a Physician regulated therapy. Because each patient is different. Please contact use today at 1-888-510-0698 or fill out our free FORM for a free consultation.