GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT STRESS AND GASTRIC PENTADECAPEPTIDE STABILITY
BPC 157 is comprised of 15 different amino acids. It is an incomplete sequence of a BPC (Body Production Compound) found in human gastric juice (as well as being isolated from it). Studies show that BPC 157 contains a number of properties beneficial for biological healing. Research indicates that it can expedite the healing process for a number of different wounds associated with the nervous system, muscles, and tendons. It is also capable of repairing damaged ligaments. The peptide isn’t just as beneficial for athletes – just about anyone who suffers from injuries, aches, or pains of any sort can reap the rewards of it, too. When we stress our bodies out, tendons, ligaments, and muscle issues can come about, which consequentially affects other aspects of our lives. Adding BPC 157 to your routine can be helpful in soothing everyday pains and aches.
People who experience discomfort because of muscle tears and sprains (among other injuries) can use this peptide to treat them. BPC 157 can also expedite the healing rate of skin burns, as well as stimulate the flow of blood to tissues that are damaged.
BPC 157 Benefits:
- Expedited healing of wounds (nerves, tendons, ligaments, muscles).
- Proven to minimize pain in areas that are damaged.
- Increases receptors for growth hormones.
- Stimulates tendon fibroblast outgrowth, preserves cells under pressure, and migrates tendon fibroblasts.
- Enhances digestive function.
- Possibly enhances blood pressure without production.
- Heals and protects intestinal epithelium when inflamed (leaky gut).
- Proven to be effective in treating inflammatory bowel disease.
- Keeps the liver protected from toxicities (antibiotics, alcohol, etc.) while stimulating healing.
Advanced BPC 157 Benefits:
- BPC 157 enhances the growth of fibroblast in tendons by way of paxillin and FAK phosphorylation levels (dependently dosed).
- EGR-1 increases co-repressors like NAB 2 (nerve growth factor 1A and binding protein 2).
- EGR-1 is stimulated by BPC 157 for collegian repair. This induces growth factor and cytokine generation for early collagen (extracellular matrix) formation.
- BPC 157 can both decrease and increase LTB4 (B4), TXB2 (thromboxane B2), and MPO (myeloperoxidase) in inflamed tissues as well as the serum. It can also increase the activity of macrophages.